Ketogevity SA has chosen to do their consultations based on the individual needs of our clients. Clients may choose to be introduced to the world of Ketosis through a 12-week program involving regular one-on-one consultations with the first consult done at the client’s home. This approach we have chosen takes on more of a personal approach and assists us and our team in evaluating each client’s unique and individual lifestyle, including how they live and what they eat on a daily basis.
If however, a client resides outside of the Western Cape province, we introduce you to the Ketogenic world though an online guided program.
There is a lot of information and advice that cannot be said and evaluated nor explained over a simple email or a once-off medical consult, therefore our personally guided program is advised to be done over a period of 12 weeks in order to obtain optimal Ketogenic success.
During the first week and during our 12-week program we are able to cover the following aspects of adopting a ketogenic lifestyle:
- Clients past and current and medical history with evaluations of our clients mental and physical well being
- Clients baseline starting weight, height and measurements including chest, waist, hips, arms back, and thighs.
- Discussion on the basic blood tests that are required to be done during the 12-week program
- The interpretation of a clients blood results at specified intervals of the diet and adjustment in the diet based on the individual results
- A brief introduction to the Science of Ketosis
- A detailed introduction and step by step analysis of KetoGevity SA’s “10 step Keto Starter Pack”
- A walk through the Keto approved food list
- A walk through the clients’ kitchen and the food they eat daily
- Assisting with the reading and interpretation of food labels
- Assisting with the plotting, tracking and analysing of a clients macronutrient ratios supplying them with a hands-on approach using carb counter app such as “My fitness pal”
- Urine ketone monitoring, the when, how, and why we insist it is done?
- Discussion around an exercise program based on the clients’ individual health needs.